WELCOME TO SAI COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE
Sai Computer Training Institute was established on 14.08.2015(Registration No. 643/2015) registered under Societies Registration Act 21. 1860 established for providing computer literacy. Sai Computer Training Institute is approved and accredited from ISO 9001:2015 certified to provide diploma courses for compute application software training courses and vocational training program. Sai Computer Training Institute is recognized by its computer literacy similarly CSC has approved to conduct different CSC courses to meet deemed requirement of running day to day office works both in Government and Private sectors in India. Thank you for Opportunity and Privilege to introduce the computer training course offered by SCTI. SCTI prides itself as one of the upcoming leaders in the computer training course which includes: Fundamental, software, professional course, hardware course. We provide the latest technology and course material allowing us to give our students the best training possible at institute. Today’s economic trends have changed forcing many individuals to downsize their identity in order to meet their bottom line goals. We provide flexible end to end solution that assist individuals to meet their objective by giving the best possible training at affordable fee.
REGISTRATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Sai Computer Training Institute is registered under Societies Registration Act 21 .1860-Reg No. 643/2015-16.
- An ISO 9001:2015 Certified organization
- Associated with Digital India certified Common Service Centre ( CSC) : CSC ID 131165420016
- Member of SENF Group Authorization Code : MDECCE/UP/BNK/1484
- MSME Registration Number: UDYAM-UP-14-0002074
- Sanjay Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission Delhi : Center Code :- UP-363
- All India Association of Information Technology. Membership No. :- AIAIT509
- Vidya Educational Institute of Information Technology Barabanki : Certificate No. – UP-VEG-00-707
Our support the efforts of Development of technical education for the girls , women, school going children, disabled and under privileged people for making them aware for modern education.
The vision of the institute is to provide the good computer education such that to fulfill the basic needs of the students and needy people.